MGLIVE! 2020 CAMPING REGULATIONS
This is a fun event and we want you to enjoy it!
We try very hard to keep these notes to a minimum so please work with us to make the event safe and problem free for everyone.
- Access to set up camp is from 3.00pm on Friday 12th June 2020. Please do not arrive on site before this time.
- Please display your camping car pass clearly in the windscreen at all times. Everyone in your vehicle or camping on your plot must have a valid ticket for the weekend, unless aged 15 or under. We have been advised by Club members that some visitors are camping on site without a valid ticket. We will again be monitoring this across the weekend.
- Upon arrival please check into camping control to book in with the organisers. Camping control is open from 3pm until 10pm on Friday and 9am until 2pm on Saturday. There will be no admittance to camping after 2pm on Saturday. All tents/ motorhomes should be in their plots by this time. If you think you will be arriving late (after 10pm on Friday or after 2pm on Saturday), please let us know in advance.
- There is a maximum of four people allowed per camping plot and all must have a valid weekend ticket.
- As a reminder, one tent pitch has room for approximately one tent and one car. If you will be arriving with more than this, you will need to purchase a second plot. If you plan on erecting a gazebo, please consider purchasing an additional plot.
- Transit vans for sleeping will be treated as a motorhome. Please ensure you purchase a caravan/ motorhome plot for this.
- Please respect the safety of fellow visitors.
- Please remember this is a temporary campsite set up just for our event. Please ensure that you leave nothing on site when you go.
- No pets or animals are allowed for safety reasons (other than pre-arranged assistance dogs) as they are not permitted anywhere in Silverstone including the car parks and campsites.
- The use of motorised scooters is strictly forbidden.
- Please keep to your camping plot area. If you need more space, please ask and we will help if we can. Vehicles are permitted within your camping plot if there is space. Adequate parking is available for extra vehicles away from the camping, in either the register parking areas or non-MG parking areas.
- Please make sure that your tent/caravan and any material with it, e.g. tent guy ropes, are within your plot are secure and do not present a risk to other visitors in any way. Please do not obstruct the walkways and space around your plot.
- Please ensure noise ceases at 11pm. Anti-social behaviour after this time will not be tolerated by the MG Car Club and may result in Silverstone Security evicting the group/individuals from the circuit without refund.
- Please restrict vehicle speeds to 10mph at all times on site. Emergency access clearance must be kept at all times between rows.
- The MG Car Club and Silverstone Circuits Ltd do not take any responsibility for any damage or loss incurred during the event
- Please ensure all waste is disposed of off at the proper waste disposal points, or off site. Please ask a camping marshal for the locations.
- The consumption of alcohol and prohibited drugs prior to or whilst driving any vehicle at the Venue is strictly prohibited.
- BBQ’s are permitted but they need to be raised off of the ground and disposed of properly. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE OPEN FIRES PERMITTED.
- Please note, disabled access showers are located in the National Race Paddock, a 2 minute drive from the camp site.
- There are a small number of electric hook-ups available for £15 on a first come, first served basis. Please bring provisions as less than 20 are available.
- If there are any security issues overnight, or an emergency, please contact Silverstone Main Gate and they will be able to respond straight away – 01327 858789.
We look forward to seeing you at MGLive 2020!